Monday, February 16, 2009

Unpredictable

So do you really think you know yourself?

I have been analyzing people's behaviors and actions and I have learned a lot from them. At first I thought it was a great skill and I could make use if it. It has helped me handle people, pressures and confrontations well.

There were disadvantages that I haven't realized until lately.

I know things I should have never learned. I'm hearing things I shouldn't.

There are things that are better left unsaid, it's funny how they can make you go insane because what you want to know might be fatal for you.

Also, despite the keen observations I have done on people, I thought I knew when it is to trust them and when it is not.

However, I failed to realize that our personality has four quadrants.
The first quadrant is the obvious one. It is what people know about you and what you know about yourself.

The second quadrant is what you know about you but others don't.

The third quadrant is what other's know about you, but you don't.

Lastly, the fourth quadrant is what you don't know about yourself and neither do others.

I believe that the last quadrant is what makes people unpredictable. You'll never know what they are capable of unless they are stimulated. That is basically why ironically, you cannot trust anyone and you can only depend on no one else by yourself. At the end of the day, all you have is you to survive.

Find your inner self and learn your capabilities even if it means pushing your limits. Don't be afraid of mistakes. After all, we learn from our mistakes so let's keep doing them.

No comments: