Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Lights

So the Christmas holidays are fast approaching. Are you excited? I don't know about you guys but I am very much excited to have fun and get bloated for Christmas! I'm not even looking forward to presents and Kris Kringles. I recieved so much blessings.

Two days ago, my parents and I went strolling around town and my dad wanted to see if Christmas is already in the air.

When we strolled around the city's park and the city hall, we were amazed about the Christmas lights. I know the lights were exactly the same as last year's but the fact that it's there and so many people came to enjoy and take photos remind me that there are still hope and joy despite the difficult situation this city is facing.

This time of year, I believe we should learn to move forward from all this and strengthen our faith. After all, Peace starts within one's self before everyone learns to be reunited..
Took these photos from my camera phone :)

No comments: