Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Christmas Wish



           Train - Shake Up Christmas

My whole life, I've been raised alone. I have step brothers and sister and I love them but we're not on the same age bracket and they live far away. I always have everything to myself. People may think I'm one lucky brat. Believe me, too much of a good thing is bad. With that being said, I honestly do not know how it feels having a sibling. I had experienced a part of it but not entirely. I don't know how to act when I am with my sibling. I don't know what and how to share. I never experienced the Sibling Rivalry. I honestly want to, though it's too late.

It saddens me at times. You can never have it all. I have so many friends that I can turn to and treat like siblings but when I come home, I'm in my room alone. I don't have anyone to fight with over a little matter. I have my privacy and it feels quiet at home. Sometimes, it's too quiet that it could almost make me deaf. I am not complaining about my life. I take everything as it is. I have learned a lot from my life and I am proud to say, I am no brat. LOL :) I'm very thankful and blessed. I always do my best to bring joy to my parents which is why I am a loud and goofy person. I am their sunshine! ^_^


So my wish for this Christmas is not about material things and money. I wish that my siblings and I will be able to come together and bond with each other. For 21 years, I have spent my Christmas with only my parents. I want to get with a large family and share our blessings. I want to see my nieces and nephews. I want to know what it feels like being an Aunt. I want to see my dad play with his grand children. I want to chat up with my siblings and relatives till the break of dawn. I just want one less person alone this Christmas. I have this idea for quite a while now and it may sound difficult but hopefully my plan works.




How about you? What do you wish for Christmas? :)

No comments: