Morena – To get that gorgeous glowing tan look mix a little bronzer into your moisturizer.
- Pick a shade of foundation that matches your skin exactly to keep from looking ashy.
- Go for Gold or Bronze shades on your eyes to set off your tan.
- Warm blush with hints of copper or orange to bring out your best glow
- Dab on deep toned lipstick for a pop of color
|This look is best for day time for that fresh vibe|
|This look is perfect for a romantic date. Golden Bronzer is your best friend.|
|This look is best for a night out with girl friends. Smokey eyes make a huge difference|
Mestiza – Keep your fair complexion and killer bone structure looking soft and sweet with a hint of peachy blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Fill in brows with a shade that’s a little lighter than your hair color to look polished, but not severe.
- Sweep cool brown shadow on your lids to give your eyes a subtle smolder. A touch of highlighter in the inner corners brightens them up.
- Brush a light peach – pink blush on your cheeks for a natural looking flush
|This look is very flattering on Mestizas with brown hair|
|While this look is best for Mestizas with Snow White complexion|
|Highlighting the face really makes your fair skin look more dewy than pale|
- Asian lashes tend to grow straight, so curl yours and top them with off with mascara to open up your eyes.
- Line lower lids with shimmery shadow or white pencil for major impact
- Eyeshadow should extend past your eye socket so that the color peeks through.
- Peach or apricot toned blush looks fab on your skin.
|This look is the simplest way to achieve the Doll Face effect. However, you really need to have a flawless complexion to pull this off.|
|This look is best for work and day time activities. This is usually my go to look in order to add color to my pale skin|
|An eyeliner really makes a difference. It makes your almond eyes look bigger. Add circle lenses for that dramatic effect.|