Thursday, April 12, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi guys! :) It has been a busy month for me and I haven't had the time to update my blog yet. However, I just would like to share this to you and take the time to appreciate the award that my fellow bloggers, Olyv Tago of MissblogChic and Jannie Joshelle of Jannieology shared to me as part of the Versatile Blogger Award. Check their blogs out and learn more from them as well! :)

   There are three easy ways to follow:

  • Thank the blogger who awarded you and add a link to their blog in your post.
  • Share seven things about yourself.
  • Share the award with 15 other recently discovered blogs that you love and inform them!
  • Add the versatile blogger "badge" to your sidebar & post

    


Seven Things about Myself: 

  • I am very forward with my thoughts and opinions
  • I love pizza, chocolates and milk teas!
  • I stick my head inside a refrigerator when it's hot at home
  • I have a notorious laugh. Beware. lol
  • I have a very soft spot for the elderly people.
  • I have been collecting makeups, sun glasses, wallets and pouches for no apparent reason. @.@
  • I am big on Violet colors and shades!
     
I want to award my fellow bloggers as well and let them know how much they deserve this award. It's not a tag game or anything like that but the blogs that I posted here are very tasteful, informative, fashion forward and entertaining for readers. I hope you have the time to check them all out. ^_________^

Don't forget to share the award!!! :)

No comments: