Friday, April 27, 2012

It's More Fun at Papa Kit's

Hey guys! I know I haven't been updating much on my blog. I've been really busy with work and it has been stressing me out since day one. It's a good thing that I have a best friend who would dare to cross the borders with me just to unwind and have a good time despite the crazy hustle and bustle of city life.


Isn't this scenery breath taking? It was a hot humid day but not even the summer temperature could stop us from enjoying the view!
Would you believe we only rode a jeep to reach this place? LOL :) Sharm and I decided to meet at SM Cebu mall and looked for a jeep to Liloan. Liloan, by the way, is far from the city proper. It's almost on the countryside. It took us an hour to get to the Papakit's Resort. It was our first time there.

Meet my best friend, Sharmila. I always call her Shawarma just because her name reminds me of Early Birds Shawarma!
At first when we got there, I thought the place was just all pond and cottages because it looked like there was nothing else to see. There were people riding boats and fishing out at the pond. I thought we would do the same.

After a long chat over lunch, Sharm and I decided to walk around and explore nature. The place reminds me of the primitive style of living which to me is very serene and calm.

This is what we saw when we rode a safari bus to the top of the mountain. The view is just magnificent! See the two people strapped on to the cable?

This place is perfect for those who like to unwind and reflect once in a while.
Awkwaaard. Hahaha!
Sharm and I decided to try the Hanging Bridge. The harness felt too tight!
The hanging Bridge would have been exciting if there were real live crocodiles below. LOL
We're ready for battle!!!
The staff was kind enough to help us with the harness. They were very accommodating and friendly. They even allowed us to choose the color of our helmets! Hahaha!

This is it. Are you ready?
ADRENALIN RUSH OVERLOAD!!! :O :O :O
The zipline was definitely the highlight of our adventure. We conquered 800 meters back and forth. We just couldn't get enough of it. While we were watching the other riders, they seem to take too long to finish the 800 meters but when it was our turn to ride, it felt too fast like it was less than 50 seconds! MORE!!!


Hang on, Sharm!!!!
I was too giddy to keep my poise. Hahaha!





At the end of the day, I could truly say that I am living my life the way I want it. You just need to keep a healthy lifestyle by focusing on work, eating right and finding people who can steal you away from all the stress. In that case, I'm glad I have all three. ^_^ 

Don't forget, work hard. Play harder.

No comments: